Raspberry Ketones really are a normal phenolic and an energetic substance of the red raspberry. In addition to getting used to taste and color food, strawberry Ketone can be found in cosmetics and fragrance. Even though common, it's perhaps not inexpensive and individuals who make use of the phenolic usually spend up to $20, 000 per kilo. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) completed a complete study in 1965, to check on how safe strawberry Ketone was to the overall population. Following a analysis, it was handed the FDA GRAS position, meaning it's been certified as safe for use. Weight Reduction During the last five years, strawberry Ketones have now been related to weight reduction. Based on a Life Science research in 2005, Ketones are accountable for improving the break down of fat in the body. A 2008 study also unmasked that Ketone removed from raspberries include particular anti-oxidants that act like those present in synephrine and capsaicin. It's these anti-oxidants which are thought to help convert fat in to energy. It's also considered to improve an individual's energy, again helping with weight reduction via an improved endurance throughout exercise. The effectiveness of the berry-extracted Ketone is thought to increase when taken with acai berries and green tea extract. Cancer Research completed by Ehime University unmasked the chance that strawberry Ketones might be advantageous to women struggling with breast cancer. This really is due again to anti-oxidants, which boffins make reference to as anti-cancer agents. While it'll not cure cancer, it's thought to enhance a female's likelihood of remaining cancer following treatment. Diabetes The anti-oxidants found in strawberry Ketones also play a vital role in your body's protection against cell injury and conditions. The complement encourages your body release a a particular hormone that safeguards against type-2 diabetes. Additionally, it may reduce the build-up of fatty plaque in the partitions of the liver and veins. This reduces an individual's likelihood of struggling with severe liver problems, such as for example cirrhosis and cancer. Different Gains Among the greatest gains related to strawberry Ketones is the truth they take hardly any time for you to take impact on your body. Taken frequently and coupled with an exercise program and a nutritious diet, it's been connected to weight reduction and improved health in less than fourteen days, based on a Harvard University study. Summary Reports straight back strawberry Ketones as being important in weight reduction, disease prevention, and a general improvement in an individual's well-being, nevertheless, you may still find certain points to consider. For example, for a person to get rid of a substantial quantity of weight when using the fruit Ketone extract, they'd need certainly to eat a whole strawberry bush. Thinking about the cost of Ketones this might not necessarily be a choice for a weight-loss product. A 2005 study that happened in Switzerland, found boffins supply Ketones to many rodents. The outcomes seemed to show that as opposed to help break up fat, the Ketones hindered the development of fat cells. While this could result in weight reduction, there's possible medical issues involved also. Reports also suggested that strawberry Ketone dose would need to be at the very least double the recommended amount, to enhance a person's energy to a noticeable degree. Luckily nevertheless, as time passes and engineering the production cost of strawberry Ketone has been somewhat reduced, which makes it an infinitely more economical weight reduction product.
"How safe is the South Beach Diet?" is a question regularly asked amongst those who want to shed some of those surplus pounds. People are naturally skeptical due to the fact that in the past so many crash diets have resulted in a rapid weight loss and just as rapid a weight gain as soon as the food intake reverts back to normal. Various health issues of a serious nature are often associated with these faddy diets too. However, when you follow the South Beach Diet you will be losing weight in as healthy a way as possible, even though it may seem that the changes you are making in your eating habits are somewhat unnatural to begin with.
No matter what diet program you are considering, it is important for you to determine which plan suits you best. The South Beach Diet is not just a weight-loss program. It is an education program that teaches you about good and bad foods, and shows you how to eat the proper way both for losing weight and for maintaining the weight loss once you reach your goal.
Expert nutritionists will tell you that you should only have in limited doses those products which your body has a problem breaking down. We all know that foodstuffs such as chips and candy, both high in sugar content and saturated fats are not good for us. When you are following the South Beach Diet, Phase 1 will show you that you need to limit your sweet eating to just 75 calories each day.
Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet is very restrictive, because you eliminate fruits and grain from your diet. But Phase 1 is over in 14 days, and during that time your body has the chance to completely recover from the negative effects of eating too many carbs on a regular basis.
Phase 1 is generally thought of as the most difficult part of the South Beach Diet, but it only lasts two weeks. This time is used to break your body's addiction to sugars and carbs, and you emerge with a nice start on your weight loss. Best of all, you no longer crave those foods. As you enter Phase 2, you begin eating them again on different terms.
Some have also wondered how the South Beach Diet affects pregnant women. It is not recommended that pregnant women enter into Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet. If you are pregnant and still want to follow the South Beach Diet program, skip over Phase 1 and start the diet in Phase 2.
Teenagers using the South Beach Diet have also come into question. Young people need balanced nutrition, so they are usually discouraged from practicing the South Beach Diet.
If you are in any doubt as to whether the South Beach Diet will be good for you, it only takes a quick consultation with your doctor or nutritionist who will be more than happy to give you advice. Each and every one of us is different and it may be that the original South Beach Diet needs tweaking just a little to be appropriate for you.
For many people, snacking at work is a big problem, especially if you are trying to lose or control your
We have all been there, you turn up to work full of good intentions for the day. You assure yourself you will
not give in to temptation and not a single sugary indulgence will pass through your lips. Snacking at work is
not even an option today.
It?s all going well so far you think to yourself, however, no sooner does that idea enter your head, your stomach rumbles. You feel the craving and presume it?s almost lunch time. Subsequently you check the clock and its only 10:30am, the mid-morning cravings have arrived!!
You can carry on until lunch you tell yourself. You try and think of something else but the only idea your mind is thinking about is chocolate and cakes. You cannot carry on any longer and rush to the vending machine, not a
single healthy snack is on display. You give in and tell yourself tomorrow will be different, tomorrow there will be no snacking at work. But tomorrow is always the same.
Snacking at work is a huge dilemma every day for the vast majority of us. The ordinary person spends $45 on snacks each month. However, it doesn?t need to be like this.
There are ways you can cease snacking at work. The place of work does not need to be the place you give up all willpower. Below are 5 tips that can help you cut out those sweet treats at your desk:
- Don?t keep loose cash
This is particularly handy if you have a vending machine at work. No Loose cash in your pocket means you cannot use the vending machine and no matter how much you crave that chocolate bar you cannot have it.
- Stock up on Fruit
Keeping a supply of fruit on your desk will provide you an alternative option to chocolate, cakes and potato chips. Better still, you won?t even need to leave your desk to acquire them!
- Keep yourself occupied
No doubt you often snack because you are bored. If you can keep yourself active then you will not even think about snacking. Constantly ensure you have tasks to do to keep your mind off sweet treats.
- Stay Calm
Stress is one of the biggest reasons why snacking at work is so difficult to control. If you can stay relaxed
by planning your workload efficiently then it will be simpler to say no to those unhealthy refreshments.
- Invest in an Appetite Suppressant
Appetite suppressants are tiny pills you take every day which gives signals to the brain that you are full up and do not require more food. They are entirely safe and help you to get your willpower back and control those snacking at work cravings.
By far the best appetite suppressant I know of is a product called UniqueHoodia. They contain only the purest
Hoodia Gordonii from South Africa which has been clinically proven to suppress your hunger. Results have also revealed that UniqueHoodia can help reduce your calorie intake by as much as 2,000 calories a day meaning weight loss is much quicker and simpler than by dieting alone.
So there you have it, by following these tips, you will be able to control your snacking at work and maybe even lose some weight.
Hoodia Gordonii Plus is changing my life. I mean, it's changing my wife's life. Heck, it's changing both our lives.
I'd better explain…
My wife saw this advert for a free trial. She then read some reviews that were very encouraging, and thought, "all I have to risk is the S/H fee" so she went for it, and boy, am I glad she did.
I reckon she was about 30-35 lbs overweight before she tried this stuff. She was becoming more and more moody, she didn't want to go out anywhere, and got into the habit of consoling herself with chocolate. Man, it was so boring. (So was she)
Anyway, to get back to the point, she sent off for the free trial of Hoodia Gordonii Plus, got it in the post a couple of days later, and I can tell you I was pretty amazed.
After 4 days, she had already lost 4 lbs, which was good news for me because she started to cheer up. (And stopped eating the chocolate). When I remarked about the chocolate, she said she didn't feel hungry??
Apparently that's what Hoodia Gordonii Plus is all about, it's an appetite suppressant, so you don't feel the need for snacking, making it ideal for fast weight loss. Pretty clever, eh?
So what exactly is Hoodia Gordonii?
Well, it's a small plant that can only be found in a remote region of the South African Kalahari Desert.
It's like a dill pickle with spines, and it's so much in demand the world over, that over-harvesting has led to it becoming endangered, and now certification is required to prove it's authenticity.
Here are just some of the benefits :
Gives you more energy
Stops you from feeling hungry all the time
Has no side effects
Fools the brain into thinking your full up
Anyway, back to my good lady. Fast forward 4 weeks and she has lost a whopping 23lbs, and counting. She has more energy, she feels better, she has bought some new clothes, and her moods are great. All that fat loss has worked wonders, and I can tell you, she's loooookin good!
Now I hope some of you people out there read this and get the opportunity to try this Hoodia Gordonii Plus for yourself if you're overweight.
It is in short supply, so obviously the free trials are for a limited time only.
Losing weight has become a "must" in our days due to high-calorie intake from fast-foods, restaurants, or pre-packed food delivery. It is the informational era where time is running against us, leaving home cooking (almost) in oblivion. But when heath problems or excess fat appear, each of us finds at least one hour to cook something healthy and why not, with slimming features.
Weight loss foods are not tasty?
This sentence is one of the most searched regarding slimming diets, but it isn't true. Foods with slimming features can be delicious if you have the right recipe for them and some skills in the kitchen. Most of them have low calories, therefore, a lot of ingredients are out of these recipes or are allowed for a limited quantity of use. There is a BUT though, low calorie and limited ingredients, doesn't mean the dish is not tasty, you can make it tasty!
I searched and searched for tasty recipes for my slimming diet, but no cookbook did the trick... until I found Susan Dale's cookbook. Besides the fact she has a lot of kinds with this feature (including low calorie and low fat), the meals prepared after her recipes are very tasty and full of flavor. Trust me, I lost 6.4 pounds in less than 2 weeks, the meals are tasty, and the belly fat is visibly reduced.
1. Asian Chicken Wraps
Asian Chicken Wraps are actually wrapped in Asian cabbage, not in tortillas. This recipe is specially created by me to embrace slimming programs and for you to have a quick healthy meal.
Ingredients: 1 small Jalapeño Chili; 1 Tablespoon Garlic; 1/2 Tablespoon Fish Sauce; 2.5 Tablespoons Lemon Juice; 1/2 Water; 3 Tablespoons brown Sugar; 14 oz Chicken Breast; 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce; 1 Tablespoon Sesame; 1 Tablespoon Ginger; 1 Tablespoon Garlic; 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil; 12 big leaves from Asian Cabbage; 1 small Kapia Pepper; 2 small Carrots; 1/2 small Cucumber; 2 leaves Basil - Fresh;
- Remove seeds and white membrane, and mince the Jalapeno chili (about 1 Tbsp); Mince the garlic and ginger, squeeze the lemon for lemon juice, chop the cucumber, fresh basil, and kapia pepper. Then, cut lengthwise the carrots. The chicken breast must be boneless and skinless, then cut it into cubes.
- To prepare the sauce, add all ingredients for the sauce to a saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, and let sit in the hot saucepan for 3–5 minutes. Chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until cold.
- Prepare the chicken by heating oil in a large wok or sauté pan. Add ginger and garlic, and stir fry briefly until cooked but not brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add chicken breast cubes, and continue to stir fry for 5–8 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds, and return to a boil for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat, and cover with lid to hold warm in hot sauté pan.
- Place one large Asian cabbage leaf on a plate, then add chicken cubes, chopped basil, carrots, cucumber, kapia pepper, and fold together. Serve two wraps with ¼ cup of sauce. Enjoy!
2. Chicken Ratatouille for Weight Loss
My recipe for Chicken Ratatouille is for persons who need to get slim. It is a healthy instant-pot dinner, low-calorie meal, and tasty.
Ingredients: 12 oz Chicken Breast; 1/2 Lb. fresh Mushrooms; 1 medium Green Bell Pepper; 1 small Eggplant; 2 Zucchini; 1 medium Onion; 1 Can - 14½ oz Canned Tomatoes; 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic; 1.5 teaspoons Basil - Dried; 1 Tablespoon Parsley - Fresh; 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil; 1/8 teaspoon black Pepper.
- Rinse and slice the mushrooms, parsley, zucchini, and onion. Then, cut into 1-inch pieces the green bell pepper and eggplant, chop the tomatoes, and mince the garlic clove.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan. Add chicken (skinless), and sauté for about 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley, and black pepper. Stir and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir-Fried Chicken & Celery
Stir-Fried Chicken & Celery is one of the best Chinese recipes that I know. Simple, quick, healthy, and VERY tasty, it can be prepared with ease for lunch and dinner.
Ingredients: 12 oz Chicken Breast; 2 cups Celery Stalk; 1 cup Carrots; 1 Tablespoon fresh Scallions; 1 Tablespoon Ginger; 1 cup low-sodium Chicken Broth; 1 Tablespoon lite Soy Sauce; 1 Tablespoon Garlic; 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch; 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar; 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil; 1/2 Tablespoon Sesame Oil; 1 Tablespoon Sesame.
- Cut into strips the chicken breasts and carrots, slice the celery and scallions, mince the ginger and garlic, and toast the sesame.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or sauté pan. Add ginger, garlic, and scallions, and stir fry briefly until cooked, but not brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add celery and carrots, and continue to cook gently until the celery begins to soften.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch with chicken broth, and add to the pan. Add rice vinegar, and bring to a boil over high heat. Lower temperature to a gentle simmer.
- Add chicken, and stir continually for 5–8 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds, and mix gently. Enjoy!
4. Chicken & Mushroom Fricassee
Chicken & Mushroom Fricassee is a healthy recipe with slimming features, a great taste, and exceptional cooking timing. Hearty vegetables included!
Ingredients: 1 lb Chicken Breast; 10 oz white button Mushrooms; 3 cups low-sodium Chicken Broth; 1 cup Onion; 1 cup Leeks; 1 cup Potatoes; 1 cup Celery Seed; 1.5 Tablespoon Parsley - Fresh; 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives; 1 Tablespoon juice from a Lemon; 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch; 2 Tablespoons fat-free Sour Cream; 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil; 1/2 teaspoon Salt; 1/4 teaspoon black Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Rinse and dice the chives, parsley, celery, potatoes, and leeks. Cut the chicken breast to the desired thickness.
- Heat olive oil in a medium-sized heavy-bottom roasting or braising pan (a large sauté pan with a metal handle will work as well). Add mushrooms to pan, and cook until golden brown, about 3–5 minutes. Add leeks, potatoes, celery, and pearl onions, and continue to cook until the vegetables become soft, about 3–5 additional minutes.
- Add chicken broth to the pan, and bring to a boil. Add chicken breasts to the pan, cover, and place in the heated oven for about 20 minutes or until the chicken breasts are tender when pierced with a fork (to a minimum internal temperature of 165 ºF).
- When chicken breasts are tender, remove them from the pan, return the pan to the stovetop, and bring the liquid to a boil. Add herbs and lemon juice.
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the sour cream, and add to the pan. Bring back to a boil and then remove from the heat once boiling.
- Season with salt and pepper, and pour 1 cup of vegetables and sauce over chicken. Serve hot! Enjoy!
6. Sweet and Sour Chicken & Vegetables
Sweet and Sour Chicken is prepared after a popular Chinese recipe, one of the best I know. If you're into Asian dishes, this will "blow" your taste buds.
Ingredients: 12 oz Chicken Breast; 12 oz Frozen Vegetables; 1 cup low-sodium Chicken Broth; 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce; 1 tablespoon Asian hot Chili Sauce; 1 tablespoon Ginger; 1 tablespoon fresh Scallions; 1 tablespoon Garlic; 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar; 2 tablespoons brown Sugar; 1 tablespoon Cornstarch; 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil.
- Thaw frozen vegetables in the microwave (or place the entire bag in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes). Set aside until step 6. Meanwhile, mince the ginger, scallions, and garlic.
- Heat oil in a large wok or sauté pan on medium heat. Add ginger, garlic, and scallions, and stir fry until cooked, but not brown, about 2–3 minutes.
- Add the rice vinegar, chili sauce, and brown sugar to the pan, and bring to a simmer.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch with chicken broth, and add to the pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Lower temperature to a gentle simmer.
- Add chicken, and stir continually for 5–8 minutes
- Add the vegetables and mix gently. Simmer with lid on to reheat, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, and mix gently for about 2 minutes.
- When done, divide into four even portions, and serve. Enjoy!
7. Black-Eyed Peas with Chard
Besides the fact that black-eyed peas are very tasty, you can use this vegan dish to help you with the weight-loss diet.
Ingredients: 24 ounce Black-Eyed Peas; 6 large stalks of Chard; 2 small Onion; 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary; 3 tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil; 4 cups Water; 2 Bay Leaves; 1 teaspoon Sea Salt; 1 teaspoon Pepper.
- Put the water in a large pot and add the rosemary, bay leaves, onions, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and simmer to produce a flavorful broth, about 40 minutes.
- Remove the rosemary and bay leaves. Add the chard to the pot, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Strain, reserving 1 cup of the liquid. Return the liquid and the greens to the pot and stir in the black-eyed peas, and let the heat on low for another 2-3 minutes. Canned peas are soft, so be careful not to crush them. Season with salt and pepper. You can serve over rice. Enjoy!
8. Japanese Lettuce & Teriyaki Chicken
When it comes to losing weight or belly fat is best to have poultry meat on the table instead of any other type. The Lettuce & Teriyaki Chicken prepared in Japanese style is one of the tastiest meals for this particular reason.
Ingredients: 1.1 Lb. Chicken Tenderloins; 2 Tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce; 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce; 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil; 4 large leaves from Lettuce; 1 green Capsicum; 2 medium Carrots; 2 Beetroot; 1 medium Cucumber; 1 medium Avocado; 1 cup long grain white Rice.
- Wash the vegetables and the chicken meat, then slice them finely (lengthwise).
- Mix teriyaki and soy sauce in a bowl, add chicken meat and marinate for 30 minutes or more. Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to packet instructions.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl. Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat and add the chicken meat when pan begins to sizzle. Cook chicken tenderloins for 10 minutes or until chicken has browned.
- After the chicken tenderloins are cooked, mix with the vegetables and noodles and place the mixture portioned on every lettuce leaf.
Only 8 Recipes?
Until now, I tried only 8 slimming recipes, but I will update this article when I will try some more. If you have tried weight loss recipes from Susan Dale's cookbook, let me know and I will update them.
More steps to follow for weight loss diet
- Eat meals with high protein intake, especially breakfast.
- Avoid sugary drinks, especially carbonated drinks.
- Drink water before meals, not after. You should wait at least 30 minutes after meals until you should drink again. Some say you should wait 1h30m.
- Choose slimming-friendly foods (like shown above).
- Eat foods that contain soluble fiber.
- Drink coffee and tea... a lot of tea (especially green ones)
- When you eat, chew slowly.
- Combine with sports. Indoor and/or outdoor.
Regardless of their global location almost every individual is concerned with health. The demand related to finding health solutions is at an all time high whether it is for something minor like the daily illnesses people are usually exposed to or a more complex issues such as obesity. One health factor that can improve the health of an individual and reduce their risks of poor health can be found in the battle to lose weight. Many of the battles that an individual faces pertaining to their health can be resolved when the may the decision to diet and burn body fat. Obesity is a leading cause of many health risks. The most common health ailments that are associated with obesity are found with diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and cancer. If you add in the factors of preexisting family health issues then the opportunity for disease is only further exacerbated. When a person makes the decision to burn body fat they are placing an investment in the future of their health.
In the pursuit to burn body fat there are often two solutions available to help. These options to burn body fat relate to the use of medicinal remedies and the exercise choices available related to fat burning workouts. The understanding of how the body reacts when exposed to various medications has improved as a result of advancements in medicine. These studies have helped to discover the best solutions to assist to burn body fat. Remedies that burn body fat are an option that individuals can pursue in addition to their attempts to burn body fat through exercise and diet in order to expedite the process. When you combine these remedies with fat burning workouts you are creating a health plan that will produce the results you desire in a shortened period of time. Discovering how to burn body fat is often one of the most complicated parts of dieting as individuals often mistake weight loss with muscle loss. In order to maximize your opportunity to burn body fat and keep muscle tone, turn towards burn body fat remedies and fat burning workouts.
When a person decides to pursue these opportunities to burn body fat there is a drive that exists in order to improve health. The experiences related to burn body fat place a challenge on this drive as individuals go through the daily motions of life. As time progresses the health requirements found in your plan like fat burning workouts become a nuisance allowing you to make excuses to avoid the event. The drive reduction to burn body fat is often a result of a person?s negative mood. As an individual makes the attempt to begin their weight loss regiment they focus on the loss of weight rather than the total health of the body while losing weight. When you deprive the body of essential nutrients as a result of diet the body weakens and the brain is starved of essential nutrients. This nutrient reduction leads to tiredness, laziness, and a growing level of depression. When you choose to pursue the helpful solutions of burn body fat remedies make sure you utilize a plan that helps with nutrient replenishment.
You've heard it a thousand times: if you want to lose weight, stop consuming. Sounds like reasonable, but it isn't. In fact, you can never lose credence by not consuming. Vogue diets that confine your eating of victuals to the severe do not make easy enduring credence loss. To lose credence everlastingly, it is more important to have strong consumption molds. That is why it is feasible to lose credence quick merely by consuming correctly.
Some of the best proposals that are simple to execute and contribute extremely to your credence loss efforts are as follows:
- Shun trash victuals. Bistro victuals; takeaways, crammed victuals and convenient victuals are usually very high in cholesterol, sugar, saline and Trans fats. These are harmful for the cadaver and have plenty of inadequate calories. Anyone who wants to lose credence must cut these redundant calories from their victuals. If you must go out, perform portion control. Avoid the buffet method of eating.
- Feel like consuming something chill? Wait! Before you reach for that container of coke, deems this: effervescent drinks are full of baby. Sodas, colas and fruit fluids make you obese. Even diet sodas must be shunned. Substitute these with fresh water. Water helps detoxification of the cadaver and endorses credence loss.
- Nibble sensibly. There are times when you feel voraciously starving for a little something. For some people, these instants give way to incidents of senseless consuming at different times of the day. A little safeguard can stop this. Basically hoard up on strong nibble victuals like vegetables sticks and fruit dices. Get free of crisps, fries and chocolates.
- Consume ample of salads. Salads have a dual benefits: they are healthy as well as very fulfilling. A bowl salad without any kind of calorie rich dressing can fill your tummy easily, while contributing least calories. Besides clean, clear vegetables are full of antioxidants. They increase resistance, manage starvation and perk up your physical condition.
- Decrease meat ingestion. If you love non-vegetarian victuals, make it a point to shun red meat. Trim plump before you utilize. Meat should always be treated as a side bowl and should never be the main course. One of the best ways to lose credence is to limit the ingestion of meat to one or two times a week. At first, this may seem like too much of a forfeit.